Our Winnipeg orthodontists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of jaw and bite issues known as malocclusions. Orthodontists can help discover, prevent and treat a wide range of issues that can have a huge impact on your confidence and overall health.
Common orthodontic health concerns
Crooked teeth or jaw issues represent more than a cosmetic issue, they can lead to improper teeth cleaning, gum disease and tooth decay. Untreated orthodontic problems can even lead to troubles with eating/digesting, speech impediments, and jaw or joint issues that can create headaches and other pain.
Our orthodontic services can help treat:
- Breathing and swallowing issues
- Jaw & joint pain
- Underbites, crossbites or overbites
- Tooth crowding or over-spacing
- Disfiguration of the face & mouth from jaw issues
- Missing or extra teeth
- Speech, chewing or bite problems
- The effects of finger or thumb sucking in children
- Teeth erupting out of position in children
Giving you the smile you deserve
On top of these health issues, misaligned teeth can hurt your confidence and willingness to smile. For kids, teens and adults alike, this can make photos or special events a nightmare. New advancements like Invisalign have made orthodontic treatments less invasive than ever, allowing people of all ages to finally get the smile they deserve.